Our Journal is currently indexed and abstracted by the following:
- Digital Library of National Institute of Telecommunications
- EBSCO Central & Eastern European Academic Source
Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology has entered into an electronic licencing relationship with EBSCO Publishing, the worlds most prolific aggregator of full text journals, magazines and other sources. The text of Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology can be found on EBSCO Publishings databases. For more information on EBSCO Publishing, please visit www.epnet.com.
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus, ICV2010=5,21; ICV2011=4,97, ICV2012=5,69, ICV2013=6,8; ICV2014=7,95 (84,99); ICV2016=102,79; ICV2018=114,89
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, 40 points
- Scopus, SJR 2019: 0.182; SNIP 2019: 0.421; CiteScore 2019: 1.1
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
Improvement of the linguistic quality of the journal; Assignment of DOI numbers; Access to the anti-plagiarism system; Editing and printing of the journal - tasks financed under 706/P-DUN/2019 agreement from budget of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education under the science dissemination fund.