All papers published in the Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology are reviewed (double blind review).
Note: all papers are checked with Plagiarism Detection Software – Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate.
- Editor-in-Chief proposes a Reviewer who is a specialist in the matter of a paper.
- Acceptance to do a review is made after the reception of a paper by potential Reviewer.
- If a Reviewer accepts to do a peer-review of a paper the Editorial Office sends to the Reviewer all necessary documents including the Review Form.
- The Author receives anonymous fulfilled Review Form if the result of peer-review is positive and partially positive.
- If the opinion is negative the Editor-in-Chief informs the Authors about it.
Editorial Office implements the recommendations of good practice of review process in science published by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The list of Reviewers is published once a year.
Improvement of the linguistic quality of the journal; Assignment of DOI numbers; Access to the anti-plagiarism system; Editing and printing of the journal - tasks financed under 706/P-DUN/2019 agreement from budget of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education under the science dissemination fund.