22nd International Conference on
Bari, Italy, July 19-23, 2020*
- NEW! 1st Workshop on Progress in Nonlinear Photonics and Applications (PNPA)
- NEW! 1st Workshop on Photonic Technologies for Future Sustainable High-Capacity Metro Networks (PhotoMAN)
- NEW! 1st Workshop on SDN-NFV Challenges and Solutions (SDN-NFV)
- NEW! 1st Workshop on Softwarization and Virtualization of Optical Access Networks (OptSoft)
- NEW! 1st Workshop on Microstructured optical fibers (MOF)
- 2nd Workshop on Integration of Optical and Satellite Communication Systems into 5G Edge Networks (OSCto5G)
- 2nd Workshop on Quantum Communications (QC)
- 2nd Workshop on Multi-band Open Optical Networks (MOON)
- 2nd Workshop on Machine Learning for Optical Communications (MALOC)
- 2nd DFG MARIE workshop on THz Photonics (TP)
- 3rd Workshop on Optical Microscopy Techniques (OMT)
- 4thWorkshop on Novel Optical Amplifiers (NOA)
- 4th Workshop on Label-Free Super-Resolution and Sensing (LFSRS)
- 4th Workshop on High Capacity SDM-WDM Optical Networking (SDM-WDM)
- 4th Workshop on Flexible and High-Capacity Optical Networks (Flex-ON)
- 5th Workshop on Fiber-Wireless Network Technologies and Architectures towards 5G and Beyond (FiWiN5G)
- 5th Workshop on Quantum Photonics (QPhot)
- 5th Workshop on Multi-Layer Network Orchestration (NetOrch)
- 6th Workshop on Technology for Data Center Interconnects (DACINT)
- 6th Workshop on Datacenter Networks (DCN)
- 6th Workshop on 5G Transport Networks (5GT)
- 7th Workshop on Big Data Analytics and Network Optimization (BigNeO − former NeO)
- 10th Anniversary Workshop on Green Optical Communications (GOC)
- 10th Anniversary Special Session on Microwave Photonics (MWP)
- 11th Workshop on Communication in Transportation Systems (CTS)
- 12th Workshop on Broadband Access (former ACCORDANCE)
- 13th Special Session on Market in Telecommunications (MARS)
- 15th Nanophotonics for All-Optical Networking Workshop (NAON)
- 15th Special Session on Photonic Atoms & Molecules (PAM – former Microresonators and Photonic Molecules, MPM)
- 15th Special Session on Novel Glasses for photonic devices
- 16th Reliability Issues in Next Generation Optical Networks Workshop (RONEXT)
- 16th Optical Wireless Workshop (OWW – former Free-Space Optics Session)
- 16th Photonic Integrated Components & Applications Workshop (PICAW)
- 17th Global Optical & Wireless Networking Seminar (GOWN)
- 19th European Symposium on Photonic Crystals (ESPC)
- 19th Workshop on All-Optical Routing (WAOR)
The National Institute of Telecommunications, former Department of Transmission and Optical Technologies in Warsaw, together with the Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica e dell’Informazione - Politecnico di Bari, and the IEEE Photonics Poland Chapter are pleased to announce the 22nd International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks ICTON 2020 in Bari, Italy, July 19-23, 2020. Organized with the co-sponsorship of Società Italiana di Ottica e Fotonica (SIOF), the European Optical Society (EOS) Italian Branch. Technical co-sponsorship by the IEEE Photonics Society is foreseen.
Being the capital of Puglia province, Bari is filled with historical sites and cultural events, with its emblematic attractions: Cathedral of St. Sabinus, Basilica of Saint Nicholas, Teatro Petruzzelli and Teatro Margherita di Bari just to list few examples. Bari is easily reachable by plane, the airport of Bari-Palese is just 10 km of the city centre. UNESCO World Heritage Site Alberobello is just a stone's throw away!
The scope of the Conference and co-located events is focused on the applications of transparent and all-optical technologies in telecommunications, computing, sensing, and novel applications. Conference topics include:
The authors will be notified on the acceptance by April 30, 2020. Post-deadline papers with hot results can be submitted till June 1, 2020.
We are looking forward to offer a warm welcome to all of you for the 22nd edition of the ICTON Conference. Traditionally, an ambitious technical programme will be accompanied by an attractive set of social events!
Student Participation Chair
IEEE Photonics Society
Poland Chapter Chairman
Covid-19 outbreak has resulted in serious problems and restrictions in Italy and worldwide these days. We sincerely wish our authors are not directly affected.
Please be advised we could confirm ICTON dates only when the international travel becomes available and safe. The time being we offer our authors the flexibility with submission and registration deadlines.
ICTON 2020 Organising Team